How to Care for your Rings
We all want our jewelry to look its best at all times.
Here are a few tips to do just that:
1. REMOVE it before:
- Taking a shower or bath
- Doing housework
- Exercising, swimming, sun bathing
- Taking off clothes
- Going to bed
2. Keep it away from CHEMICALS
- Chemicals (even the ones found in some lotions and hairspray) can damage precious metals and can accelerate tarnishing.
3. Make it SHINE
- Use a tarnish cloth and gently rub the surface
- Use a thick baking soda paste (baking soda and water), rub onto your jewelry, then rinse and dry.
- avoid using chemical or ultrasonic cleaners
4. Clean it OCCASIONALLY
- To clean your jewelry place in lukewarm water with a little mild dish soap (dawn) and gently scrub with a toothbrush. Rinse with clean water. Gently dry with a clean towel.
5. STORE it safely
- To keep your jewelry from scratches and damages, make sure you store it in a safe spot, such as the box or bag it came in.
Shop all our rings HERE!